Monday, November 9, 2009

Relisting

As my artwork decorates my studio and I only have so much space, I will be auctioning more pieces as we head into the Christmas Shopping season. I am posting two coloured pencil paintings, both done on Fisher paper.
If you are interested, please click on the link to go to my Ebay auction page. Thanks!

"SOULFUL"

5.25" x 5.25" Coloured Pencil on Pastelmat.
Sells with neutral mat and is ready to frame (8"x 8" frame) or be custom framed.

This is a FIVE day auction. To view auction, click here.





"SIESTA"

4"x6" Coloured Pencil on Pastelmat
Sells with neutral mat and is ready to frame ( 5"x 7" or 8"x 10" frame) or be custom framed.

This is a FIVE day auction. To view auction, click here.

1 comment:

Gwen Bell said...

Both of these are wonderful. The sheen on the Labs coat is so lovely. Love the warm browns on the shadow side of his head as well.