Monday, September 15, 2014

Back from Schomberg


Back from Schomberg Street Gallery and it was a lovely show. A lot of wonderful artists and a pretty fair turn out of people. Although it was kinda overcast (sunbeams would have been better) Mother Nature did allow us to stay dry and it didn't rain!

Met some interesting people and other artists, and stopped by to say "hi" to a few I've shown with before: Linda Shantz, Darlene Winfield and Robert Mcaffee.  Also met and chatted with my "booth neighbour," Robert Magee and found out that we are neighbours...literally! He is a fellow Burlingtonian!


Fingers crossed,  I will be able to return next year; Hope to see you then :-)

P.S. I do have a few ornaments left from the show and I will be posting them in the coming week...if anyone is interested in some early Christmas shopping!

No comments: