Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am still here!

-SOLD-
"WOE IS ME!"

2.5"x 3.5" Original ACEO; Mixed media on watercolor paper
Finally I have ditched this ugly cold and am getting back to the land of the living!
I spent the last day catching up on some of my Christmas commissions and am going to give this week's DSFDF challenge a try, plus I have a little cat painting that I am hoping to post tomorrow.

It seems the older I get, the longer these colds take to work through. Trying to focus on an art board and hold a pencil or paint brush steady is next to impossible...so, I did doodle in some of my better moments and came up with a little whimsical ACEO that I finished up today.
This little guy kinda reflects what we feel when we are ill. Hopefully he brings a smile to everyone, especially to those of you who are fighting one of those annoying cough/cold/flu bugs now!

:-D

No comments: