Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thirty Horses, Thirty Days

Thirty Horses, Thirty Days, Copyright Linda Shantz

I'd like to spotlight a fellow equine/canine artist today; Linda Shantz is a wonderful artist that lives not far from me here in Ontario and we've known each other since the CAEAS days.

She recently set up a challenge for herself ; painting 30 small equine oil paintings in as many days and has done a marvelous job! She even painted through a bad cold, still producing work, unlike some of us (ahem!) who take to their beds when ill... (I must interject here, that she has many horse hugs to bolster her spirits whereas I don not. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it :-D)

Surf on by to check out her body of work at Thirty Horses, Thirty Days. And yes, some of them are for sale!

No comments: