Saturday, August 8, 2009

Puppy Sketch


Well, I'm still here; got some sketching in but no finished paintings. My hat is off to all those daily/semi weekly painters who consistently come up with such beautiful work!
It isn't happening here :-D

We'll be on holiday soon, and with a gang of people around, I think I can sneak off to do some painting, so be prepared when I get back!

For now, here is a little sketch of the lovely Journey, who has brightened our lives for the last 3 weeks! She sure is going to leave a empty spot in our lives when she returns home....

P.S. Because I don't think my sketch did her great justice....here's Journey via our digital camera!

1 comment:

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Hi Kim
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had a look through your work and your portraits and paintings are amazing. Its great to meet other locals from Southern Ontario as well. Looking forward to seeing new work!