Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Entry

A Regal Grace
8.5" x 6" watercolor on WC board

I finally decided to go ahead and enter this as my second painting for the Art Show at the Dog Show. My main concern all along was that people might view this piece as just a nice boxer portrait...
In the end, however, I felt it had enough presence to be more than just a portrait and entered it along side "Heart and Soul".
This painting will be for sale in the future, depending on whether or not it is accepted. If you are interested in A Regal Grace, please email me, so I can keep you in mind regarding it's availability.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ventured across your artwork the other day and wanted to take a moment to let you know how beautiful I feel your work is. You capture the essence of simplicity and beauty...

Anonymous said...

Kim,

This portrait is simply Beautiful! Great job!!

Valarie

Edward Burton said...

WOW, gorgeous painting, Kim! Really nice composition and wonderful expression.

Linda Kay said...

like the title--so regal! great painting!