Friday, January 23, 2009

Brush in Hand

•SOLD "PATCHES"
Original ACEO 3.5"x2.5" Watercolor on WC paper

I am posting a little ACEO today, imaginatively titled "Patches" (how can it be anything else??) This is about as much as I have achieved thus far, it's cute :-)
~Click here to bid on this item~

Many thanks to all who posted me with their well wishes during my break. It was great to hear from you. My hand surgery went beautifully and I was able to start drawing for limited amounts of time just 2 days after the operation.
One down, one more to go! I will be getting the left hand done in February.

For any other carpal tunnel sufferers out there, I eagerly recommend this surgery. Other than the slight soreness and stiffness that comes with the surgery, I have not had any CT symptoms.
If you would like to know more about the procedure I got, or my surgeon, please do not hesitate to contact me at animalartist@justagallery.com and we can chat :-D

1 comment:

Tracy Hall said...

Kim SO glad to hear your surgery went so well, it must have been a very scary prospect - amazing that you are able to use the hand after so short a time. It clearly hasn't affected your skills either!