Thursday, January 15, 2009

Right Handed Hiccup

A quick post before I leave this morning...

I am going to have surgery done on my right hand to alleviate case of severe carpel tunnel. While I have a great doctor and the recovery time is supposed to be fairly quick, I won't be posting any new artwork for the next week. 
However, if I get ambitious, I may try to do something using my left hand, and post that, just to give you all a chuckle.

So all you artists out there, do an extra sketch for me this week! :-D



2 comments:

Edward Burton said...

Hi Kim, I hope all goes well and that you have a very speedy recovery. I look forward to your return to the blog world.

RomanticRoses@DorisJoa said...

Hello Kim, I wish you a quick recovery. My husband also dealt with this and it needed some weeks. Hope yours will get more quickly.

Love the Regal Grace painting, how beautiful this is.
I have added your blog to my linklist.
Doris