Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This weekend brings with it the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday...I have managed to roll myself to the computer after a fantastic dinner, although a little early (blame it on the joys of orchestrating a large family to be available to sit down on a certain day and time!)

I have a painting on the easel, so it should be up within the next few days. In the meantime, I wanted to announce that Mural Mosaic's "The Gift Horse," of which I am a participating artist, has travelled to Ohio where it will be on display at the Ohio Expo Center from October 9th through to October 26th. Check out the blog of co-creator Phil Alain to view the wonderful set up in Ohio...Even better, if you're in the area, try and drop in to see the 22.5 foot mural in person-amazing!

No comments: